EU100 Electrolytic Marking Machine
- Non-corrosive electrolytes
- Non-smearing permanent marking
- No part deformation
- High-quality permanent marks
In contrast to the EU 80, the EU 100 has the advantage that it is also capable of generating direct current as output voltage. This also enables deep marking.
The EU 100 is one of our lowest cost etch units. Variable voltage controls are operated manually. Ideal for small batch sizes. Complete with accessories such as electrolyte, marking head, and cable set, this system provides a fast, reliable, and low-cost entry into the electrolytic etching field.
0-24V AC/DC (for deep marking)
- 11.40.4010 Hand Marking Head 401/H 25x15mm - 1 pce.
- 11.50.0080 Black Felt 44/F 5mm Thick, A5-1 pce.
- Assorted Electrolyte - 0.25 liter
- Aluminum Carrying Case - 1 no.
|Dimensions||155 x 200 x 150 mm|
|Input Voltage||115 or 230 VAC|
|Max Power||100 VA|
|Output Voltage||0 - 24 V (AC/DC)|
There are no reviews for this product.