Electrolytic marking device EU Expert 300
Automated electrolytic marking devices for the professional use of Östling.
The controls Etch Unit Expert 300 offer possibilities that are a real plus in daily professional use.
For example, communication with a PLC or a PC is possible, so that these devices can be used as the basis for automated applications. A pulse marking is also possible as well as the storage of several electrolytes with the corresponding marking parameters.
Typical application areas:
- Medical instruments
- Ball bearings
Strengths of the electrolytic OSTLING system
- Economic and permanent marking
- Individual graphic design of the templates, eg. company logo, item numbers, or decorative marking
- Even large areas can be marked quickly
- For the most varied surface shapes, such as flat, round, concave, convex
- Easy to adapt to your needs due to modular product programme
|Input voltage||230V AC|
|Output voltage||0 - 30V AC/DC|
|Program function||Marking voltage |
|Marking||Manual, semi & fully auto|
|Dimension||302 x 132 x 220|
There are no reviews for this product.