Digital Leeb Hardness Tester TIME®5310
Product Code: TIME5310
TIME5310 is an advanced digital Leeb hardness tester developed with advanced micro electronic technology. It is loaded with all the features for metal hardness testing, such as probe auto recognition, large memory, USB output, removable printer, software, etc. The improved display makes it is much easier to read the values. TIME5310 digital hardness meter is a must have for testing in the field or in the lab. By the way, there are newly designed probes for this hardness meter now.
● Advanced micro-electronic technology for wide range metal hardness test
● Simple menu, easy and convenient to use
● Conversion of common hardness scales (HL, HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA and HS) & conversion to Tensile Strength
● 7 types of optional impact devices, with auto recognition. Universal standard impact device D included.
● 2.8 inches TFT LCD screen, 240 X 320 dot Matrix, 262K color display with adjustable back-light showing all the important values and information
● Memory of 1000 groups of data
● Upper /lower limits setting and sound alarm
● Transfer to PC via USB in Word & Excel format , with Powerful PC Software included
● Indication for charge and life-long rechargeable Li battery without memory
● Removable printer optional and test values can be printed directly
● Built-in conversion table and HB value can be read directly if D/DC impact device installed
|Charging time||6 hours|
|Continuous working time||20 hours|
|Data storage||1000 groups of data|
|Display||2.8 inch TFT LCD screen,240 x 320 dot matrix,262K color display|
|Hardness scale||HL, HB, HRA,HRB, HRC,HV, HS|
|Measuring direction||360 º|
|Upper and lower limits setting||(170-960)HLD|
There are no reviews for this product.